Contact InformationContact Rob
Lawrenceville, Georgia, US
More InformationThis car is a completely unmolested and turns heads. All original paint, floor mats and mud flaps. Owned it since Nov ‘14. Not many left, especially in this good condition. As you can see in pics, the body is straight with virtually no dings! Has original owner's manual, warranty booklet, manual crank for sunroof (if motor fails) and original set of keys(1 master + 1 valet) plus copies. Everything works as expected (sunroof, pop up lights, etc). Engine is so quiet - hard to believe it is 34. Also acquired tons of spare parts that will be sold separately. Only reason I'm selling is because I recently acquired an '86 Honda Prelude Si and I want to stay married :-). As the car sat with the previous owner (thus the low miles), the entire fuel system (including carbs) and cylinder head had to be restored. Work was done by certified Honda mechanic that has worked on these cars since they rolled off the assembly line. Have receipts. Only known issues are:
- Rear main seal has slight leak. Mechanic recommends addressing when the clutch needs to be replaced, or if it gets worse. Clutch is strong, so...😀
- Left rear brake caliper doesn't engage. This only affects the parking brake. Right works fine, so left is disconnected.
- Trunk paint is has some oxidation. No exposed metal or rust - purely cosmetic.
- Smaller than dime sized spot of rust below rear windshield.
- Small tears in the drivers side seat in the left side bolster - the part that has butts dragged across it for 30+ years! I've sewn it, but it came back. Have seat covers on to preserve. Passenger seat has no tears.
- Speedometer sometimes cuts out. Since the odometer rolls just fine, I've ruled out the speedo cable and think it must be the electronics on the back of the cluster. As far as knowing how fast I'm going, there's an app for that! All other gauges work perfectly fine. Clean title in hand. Know 2 good car haulers so you don’t need to go on UShip and pay extra fees and gamble on quality.
This Ad has been viewed 203 times.